Feel free to comment... I don't eat people... probably...
DOES NOT NEED ANY BLOGGER ID or any CAPTCHA to post a comment, so dive in.
To enlarge post pictures, click on them.
If you need to contact me, leave your email on the comment to any post and I will email you.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Best Art Yet

We were told to make a composition with our own theme.
So, I made a scenery like when I was a kid.
Just kidding, I did make a scenery though and I didn't want to like, I took the reference from something else.

















The left one is mine, the right one is the one I tried to copy. It was from sand art video. We were given only about 25 minutes. Of course, I couldn't get it done in time. I didn't draw the bird's eye. The lecturers thought it was a sperm(the white one) and it was trying to find the Egg (Reproduction process). Duh!
So, I went home and finished it (About 2 hours done without any use of ERASER since the beginning).
I did ever say that I don't like drawing because I suck at it. But it turned out that I wasn't so bad and I enjoy doing it. Don't know why... But that's not something I should find a reason for. As long as I always do my best like my trademark, For Someone Special, always doing the best I can.


2 comments:

Arline said...

Nice to hear you're enjoying it, those are great, and I actually can see the bird's form, but don't give up since it's very subjective, you're doing great

You-Know-Who said...

Those are certainly better than all the arts(?) I've done in my life. And check your e-mail