Feel free to comment... I don't eat people... probably...
DOES NOT NEED ANY BLOGGER ID or any CAPTCHA to post a comment, so dive in.
To enlarge post pictures, click on them.
If you need to contact me, leave your email on the comment to any post and I will email you.

Monday, October 3, 2016

Pack of Wallpapers

These are the two my friend requested a while back... I did a simple design and made them into wallpapers... (Please ignore the name :D)
(to save the image, click it, then after the full scale image appeared, right click and save image as...)

These are some wallpapers I downloaded and did some color correcting...

If you liked the collection, I've got 2 more that can't be uploaded because their file sizes are too big (5k resolution, 22 mb XD), so please contact me if you want it.
Enjoy...

No comments: